International Women’s Day Mission in the Workplace: To forge inclusive work cultures where women’s careers thrive and their achievements are celebrated. At 6 Meridian, we acknowledge and act on creating a more diverse firm to ultimately lead to a better client experience. Below are just a few examples of how our firm is driving the advancement of women.
- Partnering with local women’s leadership groups including The Thread, Wichita Business Journal Mentoring Monday and Career Women providing education, event resources, mentoring and panel discussions.
- Offering client events that address the many challenges women face with investing, estate planning and retirement. In addition we also offer resources on life’s major transitions such as the loss of a loved one, divorce, care-giving and the sale of a business.
- At the direction of the client we welcome the opportunity to include the entire family in account reviews providing one-on-one education for spouses and the next-generation.
- Our firm was founded by 7 partners, 3 of which are women who continue to lead the firm today including CEO, Margaret Dechant and Partners and Wealth Advisors, Pam Smith and Sarah Hampton.
- Two of our newest advisors, Rachel Becker and Jordan Swisher, are women and quickly advancing through the 6 Meridian career path that includes working with a mentor, CFP preparation and an advanced advisor curriculum.
- Numerous awards and recognition including 40 Under 40, Private Asset Management Women Advocate of the Year (Firm Level), Best Places to Work, Board Advisory, and numerous others.
- Visit our dedicated section of resources devoted to the needs women by selecting the Insights tab on our homepage.
Through diversity and creating a culture of trust for all, we continue our commitment to improve the financial lives of our clients.