CEO, Margaret Dechant, was asked to share the entrepreneurial story of 6 Meridian with the Wichita Chamber Business Accelerator podcast. Wichita Chamber Business Accelerator is a weekly podcast devoted to supporting and learning from area business owners. Listen now to this energetic and insightful podcast highlighting 6 Meridian’s leadership, culture and most importantly, the people who continue to drive the vision.
On this episode they discuss:
● Finding a passion for the financial industry at Bank Four
● Relieving financial stress for clients
● Starting from nothing when creating a new firm
● Having a business plan but being willing to adjust
● Finding a solution for the aging workforce in the financial services industry
● Is it the Wolf of Wall Street out there?
● How to handle things when the market is this volatile
● What is day trading? Is it effective?
● How to approach new innovations like cryptocurrency
More about the Wichita Chamber Business Accelerator Podcast: Don Sherman (Community Affairs) and Ebony Clemons-Ajibolade (Economic Development) from Evergy co-host the podcast that features business owners and managers from a variety of industries. The guests operate businesses across metro area and range from solopreneurs to companies employing nearly 150 people. Some of the businesses are fairly new to the community, while others have a long history of serving Wichita.